1 cup cashew (soaked overnight)
1 cup almond milk
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup protein powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1 bar dark chocolate (I used an 80g bar and it was more than enough)
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients to a nutri-bullet or alternative food processor.
- Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into ice cream moulds (I got some silicon ones off eBay – the brand is Silikomart)
- Leave in the freezer overnight
- Decorate as you like – I used dark chocolate, pistachios, chopped nuts and a pinch of sea salt.
- Either enjoy immediately, or put back int he freezer for another time. They will need to be taken out the freezer at least 5 minutes before eating so they can soften a bit!